curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper 3.5.0 is coming
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 16:46:57 GMT
I’ll take a look later and get back to you. I took a cursory look and it seems right. I too
was wondering whether Curator should auto-start the watcher or not. I need to think about
that some more. Maybe other committers have an idea as well.

On November 10, 2014 at 11:46:03 AM, Ioannis Canellos (iocanel@gmail.com) wrote:

Any thoughts on what I posted about the EnsemblerProvider / EnsembleTracker?