curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper 3.5.0 is coming
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 15:55:11 GMT
So, it would get added to the Retry logic as another retry-able excetpion? I’ll ask on the
ZK list to make sure.

On November 10, 2014 at 6:35:07 AM, Ioannis Canellos (iocanel@gmail.com) wrote:

From what I understand its not an indication of invalid config, its
rather an indication that things are not ready for the operation, as
it just indicates that the quorum of servers that are meant to be part
of the "new" ensemble are not yet synced with the leader (which is a
requirement).

The description on the code explicitly tells that we should try again
when all servers are connected and synced, so it definitely sounds
like a retry-able one.