curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper 3.5.0 is coming
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 15:06:11 GMT
EnsembleProvider has always been my preference.

On November 5, 2014 at 9:52:16 AM, Ioannis Canellos (iocanel@gmail.com) wrote:

So I picked up CURATOR-160 from the list.

What I have in mind is creating a 3.x branch (as I think that we
generally agree on this) and then add the required DSL on the curator
framework to support the reconfig and getconfig methods.

As a next step we need to decide how we will handle internally the
reconfiguration of zookeeper. Personally I like the idea of an
EnsembleProvider implementation.

Thoughts?