curator-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <mad...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: github synch issues?
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 14:37:20 GMT
I see it up there this morning. I think the GitHub mirrors are supposed to
sync every hour, so you might have just gotten unlucky with the timing or
it might have been otherwise slow for whatever reason.

Alternatively, you can always push a branch to your fork of Curator on
GitHub and do a PR from there, like us plebeians do. :)