curator-dev mailing list archives

From Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper 3.5.0 is coming
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 14:52:15 GMT
So I picked up CURATOR-160 from the list.

What I have in mind is creating a 3.x branch (as I think that we
generally agree on this) and then add the required DSL on the curator
framework to support the reconfig and getconfig methods.

As a next step we need to decide how we will handle internally the
reconfiguration of zookeeper. Personally I like the idea of an
EnsembleProvider implementation.

Thoughts?