curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: 2.7.0 release?
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 11:46:31 GMT
>although I had to type in my gpg passphrase like a billion times (can't get gpg-agent working
properly on mac).
I just updated the Wiki. You can set your PGP password in the Maven settings file.

>I don't really understand the difference between the two different forms of staging
It’s an Apache thing. Apache releases are SOURCE code releases, not binaries. So, even though
no one will ever use it, you must push the source artifacts to the Apache servers.

-JZ

On October 30, 2014 at 11:56:07 PM, Scott Blum (dragonsinth@gmail.com) wrote:

The Nexus stuff doesn't seem to be working.  I ran through the instructions up to that point,
but I'm not sure where I'm supposed to look on Nexus.  I poked around but don't see anything
2.7.0 anywhere.  As far as I can tell, everything seemed fine up to that point, although
I had to type in my gpg passphrase like a billion times (can't get gpg-agent working properly
on mac).

I'm going to go ahead with the next section tho and push to the svn dist/dev/curator.  I
don't really understand the difference between the two different forms of staging, or why
I have to rebuild it so many times.  Wouldn't the artifacts that got installed during step
3 in the first section be usable in step 2 in the second section?

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
When you’re ready, just follow the instructions here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CURATOR/For+Curator+Committers#ForCuratorCommitters-release-curator

Ask questions if/as you run into problems. Like all things Apache, everything has to be just-so.

-JZ

On October 16, 2014 at 4:09:36 PM, Jordan Zimmerman (jordan@jordanzimmerman.com) wrote:

Sure - OK with me

On October 16, 2014 at 4:09:11 PM, Scott Blum (dragonsinth@gmail.com) wrote:

Sure. Any chance of getting in CURATOR-145 in this release? It's the
max-depth addition to TreeCache, which can truly let it replace both
NodeCache and PathChildrenCache. It would be nice to release it with
max-depth for these cases to get some miles on it.

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 4:55 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <