curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject RE: Roadmap for CURATOR-79
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:22:55 GMT
Scott - I’d love to have 2.7.0 out before the ZooKeeper meetup in a few weeks. Can we commit
to that?

-Jordan

On October 21, 2014 at 1:14:30 AM, Di, Jieming (jieming.di@emc.com) wrote:

Hi Jordan and Scott,

Thanks both of your guys, currently  we are planning to deploy our product at the end of
this month, is this possible that you may release official CURATOR 2.7 before that? :P If
your guys have a planned day for release, we might to adjust our shipping plan based on your
schedule, and CURATOR-79 is really a pain point for us. =0=

Thanks

Best Regards

-Jieming