curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap for CURATOR-79
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 14:54:53 GMT
2.7.0 should be released very soon. Scott Blum will be handling the release. Scott, when do
you think you can do the release?

-Jordan

On October 20, 2014 at 5:01:44 AM, Di, Jieming (jieming.di@emc.com) wrote:

Dear Jordan,

My name is Jieming, and currently our project is using CURATOR. It is amazing, and I am super
like it, thank you so much for your effort on CURATOR. J

And we have quite often seen the CURATOR-79 happened in our project. And looks to me, it has
been fixed but in version 2.7. Since we are planning to upgrade CURATOR to version 2.7, just
want to check that is there any planned release date for CURATOR 2.7 officially?

Thank you so much, and looking forward to hear you back.

Regards,

-Jieming