curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: 2.7.0 release?
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 15:26:28 GMT
When you’re ready, just follow the instructions here:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CURATOR/For+Curator+Committers#ForCuratorCommitters-release-curator

Ask questions if/as you run into problems. Like all things Apache, everything has to be just-so.

-JZ

On October 16, 2014 at 4:09:36 PM, Jordan Zimmerman (jordan@jordanzimmerman.com) wrote:

Sure - OK with me

On October 16, 2014 at 4:09:11 PM, Scott Blum (dragonsinth@gmail.com) wrote:

Sure. Any chance of getting in CURATOR-145 in this release? It's the
max-depth addition to TreeCache, which can truly let it replace both
NodeCache and PathChildrenCache. It would be nice to release it with
max-depth for these cases to get some miles on it.

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 4:55 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <