curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper Meetup
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 22:53:35 GMT
Damn! Sorry I can’t make Nov. 5. Maybe one of the other Curator committers can do it. Scott?
Cameron?

-JZ

On October 1, 2014 at 5:26:24 PM, Hongchao Deng (hdeng@cloudera.com) wrote:

Thanks for everyone's passion. It's always my great honor and biggest
motivation.

I have created a meetup event:
http://www.meetup.com/zookeeperusergroup/events/210813812/

A simple recap:
Time: Nov 5, Wed, 6pm
Place: Cloudera Palo Alto office
Streaming and recording will be there too. Still working out with IT.

Presenters feel welcome to share your ideas in the mailing list and for
remote people please contact me to test remote capability...

Thanks!

--
*- Hongchao Deng*
*Software Engineer, Apache ZooKeeper*