curator-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper 3.5.0 is coming
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2014 03:55:33 GMT
I don't think that backwards compatibility should be a big issue in regards
to dynamic cluster configuration. But now that I think about it, if we're
using the ability to revoke watches, then that will certainly cause
compatibility issues. Agreed that a Curator 3.0 (or 2.8 or whatever) is the
way forward.
cheers