curator-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Blum <dragonsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.7.0 release?
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 04:56:07 GMT
The Nexus stuff doesn't seem to be working.  I ran through the instructions
up to that point, but I'm not sure where I'm supposed to look on Nexus.  I
poked around but don't see anything 2.7.0 anywhere.  As far as I can tell,
everything seemed fine up to that point, although I had to type in my gpg
passphrase like a billion times (can't get gpg-agent working properly on
mac).

I'm going to go ahead with the next section tho and push to the svn
dist/dev/curator.  I don't really understand the difference between the two
different forms of staging, or why I have to rebuild it so many times.
Wouldn't the artifacts that got installed during step 3 in the first
section be usable in step 2 in the second section?