curator-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Blum <dragonsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.7.0 release?
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 16:35:22 GMT
On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 7:46 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <
jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> >although I had to type in my gpg passphrase like a billion times (can't
> get gpg-agent working properly on mac).
> I just updated the Wiki. You can set your PGP password in the Maven
> settings file.

Awesome, I did finally get it to work, I had to install pinentry-mac so
that gpg-agent could pop up the UI for me.

BTW: I think the .m2 settings need another tiny update.  The <profile>
section needs: <id>apache-release</id> right?

> >I don't really understand the difference between the two different forms
> of staging
> It’s an Apache thing. Apache releases are SOURCE code releases, not
> binaries. So, even though no one will ever use it, you must push the source
> artifacts to the Apache servers.

Yep, finally figured that out later when I was like "OMG where's the
binaries?" and finally got Nexus working.