curator-dev mailing list archives

From Hongchao Deng <hd...@cloudera.com>
Subject ZooKeeper Meetup
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 20:02:32 GMT
Dear contributors and users of ZooKeeper,

Since our last meet-up, we have seen a lot of effort going on in the
community. Now is a good time to hold another for us to present, share, and
network with great ideas with each other.

Cloudera would like to provide food, room space, and what else needed to
host the event in Palo Alto HQ. For other details, it welcomes and needs
follow-up discussion. The basic idea is to have two parts in the meeting:
presentation and networking. We can also have a fix-it day right after.

I am not sure what it would be. Please help me out here sharing your
suggestion. Note that remote presentation (WebEx, Skype) is also an option.

Sincerely, thanks for your dedication and support in the community.

*- Hongchao Deng*