curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Update JIRA step for release
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 23:46:53 GMT
Do you see a “Manage Versions” button? Click that. If you don’t I’ll have to figure
out the perms later. Let me know and I’ll update the version.

-JZ

On July 11, 2014 at 6:44:53 PM, Cameron McKenzie (mckenzie.cam@gmail.com) wrote:

Doesn't look like it's changed anything. I've logged out and logged back in and I still don't
seem to be able to edit the state of the version. Maybe I'm just missing something obvious,
where am I meant to be able to edit this? If I click on the 2.6.0 it takes me to the release
notes. There's a Release link from there, but it just says that it's not connected to Bamboo
or something like that if I click it.