curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.6.0
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 15:27:53 GMT
* I’ve removed the dependency-reduced-pom.xml from the project. That was a mistake.
* I’ve updated the license plugins to ignore .json and .thrift

doap.rdf
What’s incomplete?

It doesn't have _any_ licensing information, just a copyright assertion. Check out LEGAL-114
and LEGAL-172 for a long history.
That doap file has been that way for a while. Curator’s doap file looks just like ZooKeeper’s.
Without having to dive into the minutia of those docs, can you describe what needs to be added?
Or, can you point to another project’s DOAP file that is better?

-JZ