curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.6.0
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 15:08:23 GMT
* curator-x-rpc/dependency-reduced-pom.xml
This shouldn’t be part of the project

* curator-x-rpc/src/test/resources/configuration/connections.json
JSON doesn’t support comments so there’s no way to have license headers. When I run “mvn
license:check” it comes back clean (with some warnings about unknown files).

doap.rdf
What’s incomplete?