curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Curator wiki
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 02:24:42 GMT
I believe you should have been given access as part of becoming a committer.

-JZ

On July 7, 2014 at 6:10:13 PM, Cameron McKenzie (mckenzie.cam@gmail.com) wrote:

Guys,
A couple of questions about the Wiki:
-Should my apache login details allow me to login to Confluence? They don't
seem to currently.
-I was going to add the manual commit steps for svn in the case of
committing web page changes. The commit step of the maven task would just
not work for me, doing a manual SVN commit did the job.
-I was going to add the details of how to merge a non-committers branch
into the main repo, as Jordan just had to explain how to do this to me.

cheers
Cam