curator-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update JIRA step for release
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 23:44:52 GMT
Doesn't look like it's changed anything. I've logged out and logged back in
and I still don't seem to be able to edit the state of the version. Maybe
I'm just missing something obvious, where am I meant to be able to edit
this? If I click on the 2.6.0 it takes me to the release notes. There's a
Release link from there, but it just says that it's not connected to Bamboo
or something like that if I click it.