curator-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <mad...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.6.0
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 15:01:54 GMT
-1 (non-binding)

Verified signature and hashes, all good.

The git tag does not match the source zip:
* zip contains a file called .test.swp
* zip differs from tag on curator-x-rpc/dependency-reduced-pom.xml (brought
up in the other thread)

Missing licence headers:
* curator-x-rpc/pom.xml
* curator-x-rpc/dependency-reduced-pom.xml
* curator-x-rpc/src/main/thrift/curator.thrift
* curator-x-rpc/src/main/resources/curator/help.txt
* curator-x-rpc/src/test/resources/configuration/connections.json
* curator-x-rpc/src/test/resources/configuration/logging.json
* curator-x-rpc/src/test/resources/configuration/simple.json
* curator-x-rpc/src/test/resources/configuration/test.json

Incomplete licence header:
* doap.rdf

Attempted to build from source: mvn clean verify
* Compiled cleanly!
* Had a test failure in TestDistributedDelayQueue.testSorting() (fixed in
master)
* Had a intermittent test failure in
TestDistributedQueue.testCustomExecutor() (will investigate further)