curator-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <mad...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.6.0
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 22:08:47 GMT
Cam,

As the person who called the vote, you will need to go through the email
thread and tally up all the counts. Generally, an ASF project needs
majority approval from committers to release, that is at least 3 +1s and
more +1s than -1s. It would be a good idea to verify this against the
Curator bylaws. If the vote passes, then you release, if the vote does not
pass then you build a new RC.

My vote is non-binding, which means it doesn't count. I'd petition binding
voters to -1 for the reasons I enumerated, but the decision is ultimately
out of my hands.

Mike