curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Hosting/Github
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 02:48:38 GMT
Thanks - yeah what I’m really after is pull requests. It’s so much better than patches.
Jira can stay put really. It’s fine. I was just wondering why Spark is using an external
system.

-JZ

From: Enis Söztutar Enis Söztutar
Reply: dev@curator.apache.org dev@curator.apache.org
Date: March 1, 2014 at 8:03:13 AM
To: dev@curator.apache.org dev@curator.apache.org
Subject:  Re: Hosting/Github
Yes you can create an INFRA issue for this mirroring. The canonical git
repo will be the apache one. github will be read only mirror. There is also
new github-pull request integration as well. When a pull request is created
there is a two-way integration between pull-request and mailing list.
https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/improved_integration_between_apache_andcontains
some details. I am not sure about Atlassian hosted jira though.
They should have moved AFAIK, unless that changed recently.

By @general, you mean incubator general? Curator is no longer incubating,
the PMC / committers can decide on their own ( of course still bound by the
apache policy).

Enis