curator-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hosting/Github
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 02:32:25 GMT
Yes you can create an INFRA issue for this mirroring. The canonical git
repo will be the apache one. github will be read only mirror. There is also
new github-pull request integration as well. When a pull request is created
there is a two-way integration between pull-request and mailing list.
https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/improved_integration_between_apache_andcontains
some details. I am not sure about Atlassian hosted jira though.
They should have moved AFAIK, unless that changed recently.

By @general, you mean incubator general? Curator is no longer incubating,
the PMC / committers can decide on their own ( of course still bound by the
apache policy).

Enis