curator-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hosting/Github
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 16:49:24 GMT
AFAIK, the projects that use git natively or via git-svn all have a github
mirror as well at

https://github.com/apache

Looks like curator is not listed there, maybe you could ask infra.

Note that, your official source is still the Apache repository.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende