curator-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 23:52:22 GMT
I would also add a couple of things:

- General evangelism about the project for increasing user / developer
interest. Submit talks to apachecon, blog post, cross-post to zk mailing
lists, etc.
- Create a label for "newbie" issues, and mention this in "How to start
Curator development" page. Add a link to the jira search for the issues
labeled "newbie". In HBase, this proved useful to referring newcomers a
list of smaller issues to pick from.
- If an apache project depends on Curator as a vital component, then the
developers there will begin to report bugs or add new features that is
required for them.

Enis