curator-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 17:19:51 GMT
On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 9:49 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <randgalt@apache.org>wrote:

> Curator needs more active committers. Please don't take this as a complaint
> against the current committers, I realize that everyone has other
> priorities. This email is meant to open a discussion on how to get more
> active committers for Curator so that it doesn't totally rely on me. I've
> been extremely busy lately and haven't had much time for OSS projects. The
> good news is that there are a lot of great patches coming in. But, that
> still means I have to manage them.
>
> I'd appreciate any thoughts.
>
> -Jordan

1) Mentor the folks providing patches to become committers
2) Work on a roadmap on the dev list, leave open jiras for roadmap tasks
3) Encourage others to respond to dev list questions (by not jumping to it
very quickly as well)

Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975