curator-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Hodges <robert.hod...@continuent.com>
Subject Re: Need help
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 17:24:47 GMT
Hi Jordan,

What sort of automated tests are available for Curator?  We are using Curator in a prototype
capacity which I hope will go forward later in the year.  In that case my company Continuent
could potentially help.   We do a lot of Java development on distributed systems.  No promises
obviously, just figuring out how to contribute if we get deeply involved in Curator.

Cheers, Robert Hodges
http://scale-out-blog.blogspot.com