curator-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.3.0
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 01:34:11 GMT
+1, xsum and sigs are valid, RAT runs clean, everything looks fine to
me with the source artifact.

minor nit: the doap.rdf file shows up in RAT even though it does have
a copyright statement. (perhaps not the "right" one?) Notice that the
copyright date is 2011 in the file, should be fixed but not a blocker
of course.

Patrick