curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.3.0
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2013 21:53:24 GMT
OK - I see it now. Background operations (PersistentEphemeralNode does async operations) are
not waiting for the connection timeout. This is a major error! It’s not specific to PersistentEphemeralNode
either. This is a new issue. If you don’t mind, please open a new issue with testListenerConnectedAtStart()
as the example.

-Jordan