curator-dev mailing list archives

From Evaristo José Camarero <evaristo.camar...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.3.1
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 13:53:52 GMT

Hi there,

I am testing this new release with my own app.

I find problems with statedChanged in LeaderSelector that were not happening with 2.3.0 (and
I have removed all the PresistenEphemeralNodes because I was not able to make them interact
properly with the ConnectionStateListeners in any previous release with my own app)

I have very strange ordering of the connection events:
- I have sequences in which after RECONNECTED event (when ZK servers are coming back), an
unexpected LOST event appears

I am trying to provide a test to show the issue, but I am failing at the moment.

Regards,

Evaristo

________________________________
 De: Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com>
Para: dev@curator.apache.org
Enviado: Domingo 10 de noviembre de 2013 17:28
Asunto: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.3.1

Hello,

This is a vote to release Apache Curator, version 2.3.1. This is a small bug fix release to
address
a few things missing in 2.3.0.

*** Please download, test and vote. The vote will be open for approx. 72 hours

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for convenience.

Link to release notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314425&version=12325552

Staging repo:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/curator/2.3.1/
    NOTE: still using incubator repo as INFRA hasn’t create TLP yet

Binary artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecurator-112/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=curator.git;a=tag;h=d69f3f9e4d23695690c85dec038502dfac946f8b

Curator's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/curator/KEYS

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)