curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Issue with default JSONInstanceSerializer for discovery service preventing usage
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 19:46:02 GMT

> There is a problem with the ServiceDiscoveryBuilder.java not letting me provide a custom
InstanceSerializer.

> This build creates a new instance of the JsonInstanceSerailzer in the main builder method
before I get a chance to provide my own instance in the serializer method.
*snip*
> I was also trying to file a bug but since this project is in incubator it is not listed
in the main bugzilla, and don’t have access to jira (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CURATOR)
You can't create an account on issues.apache.org? Anyone should be able to create a new account
and file new issues. In this case, add a feature request to have an alternate builder factory
method.

-Jordan