curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Graduation?
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 15:20:50 GMT
OK - I notice we're not on the Apache home page yet (http://apache.org/). There's nothing in
the hand over guide about that. Do we just wait or is there is something we must do?

-Jordan

On Sep 24, 2013, at 9:47 PM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:

> Yep, Apache Curator is official.
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#new-project-hand-over
>
> Patrick
>
> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Jordan Zimmerman
> <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
>> So - I got notified from the board that I'm now a PMC member and have karma. An email
of the board minutes shows that the Curator graduation was accepted. But, I haven't heard
anything else. Can anyone describe the process from this point on? I opened a bunch of tickets
and there's been some movement. Are we officially graduated?