curator-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graduation?
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 15:38:31 GMT
Probably once everything else is moved over you can update that - it
also uses cms iirc.

Patrick

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 8:20 AM, Jordan Zimmerman
<jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
> OK - I notice we're not on the Apache home page yet (http://apache.org/). There's nothing
in the hand over guide about that. Do we just wait or is there is something we must do?

> -Jordan
>
> On Sep 24, 2013, at 9:47 PM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Yep, Apache Curator is official.
>> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#new-project-hand-over
>>
>> Patrick
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Jordan Zimmerman
>> <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
>>> So - I got notified from the board that I'm now a PMC member and have karma.
An email of the board minutes shows that the Curator graduation was accepted. But, I haven't
heard anything else. Can anyone describe the process from this point on? I opened a bunch
of tickets and there's been some movement. Are we officially graduated?