curator-dev mailing list archives

From John Vines <vi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: EnsurePath constructor
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 19:37:36 GMT
Sorry, didn't mean constructor but the ensure() call. With the construction
through newNamspaceAwareEnsurePath (which could probably stand to be
documented better, as the EnsurePath doc page mentions the existance of a
method and links to the CuratorFramework docs which have no mention of it
whatsoever), it does seem strange to have to provide a
CuratorZookeeperClient considering you're creating it through the
CuratorFramework. I just wonder if there should be an extension/wrapper in
curator-framework or higher that is more code friendly.