curator-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Curator Resolution
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 00:22:14 GMT
Apache ZooKeeper is ZooKeeper not Zookeeper.

I seem to remember that "${DESCRIPTION-AND-SCOPE}" had to be something
very specific wrt wording. I can't remember off the top of my head
though. does anyone remember? Perhaps it's fine as-is?

Patrick

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Jordan Zimmerman
<jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Now that the graduation vote has succeeded, we need to vote on the "resolution". Every
project needs a resolution, which will first be confirmed by the IPMC and finally approved
by the ASF board. But first, we need to to create it. Below you will find a draft resolution.
I've taken the liberty of making myself the Vice President. Please discuss if you disagree
with that.

> If you need more information on Apache Resolutions, I refer you to this page: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#tlp-resolution
>
> Please read the resolution carefully and let's discuss. I'll leave this discussion open
for at least 72 hours and then we can take it to a vote.