curator-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Curator from Apache Incubator
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 11:18:33 GMT
Back from a long break.

With the release and commit activity from Ioannis, I am much more confident
about the future of the project than in July. I would like to change my
vote to +1, given that there is strong belief from active committers that
this will provide a better infrastructure for the project.

Feel free to start a VOTE on incubator-general with a link to this thread.

Enis