curator-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Curator from Apache Incubator
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 20:41:53 GMT
On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 1:35 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <
jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> My reading of the Incubator graduation process suggested we have the vote,
> then draft a resolution. Also, I don't see where it describes how the PMC
> is nominated. Can you point me (or describe) to the docs for this?
>
> -JZ

Basically the PPMC becomes the TLP project PMC with mentors
being discretionary. Having said that, if the mentors are going to be part
of the PMC, which they would provide any additional oversight on the
community aspects of the project, I'd be changing my vote to support the
Curator graduation now.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende