curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Curator from Apache Incubator
Date Sun, 11 Aug 2013 22:01:38 GMT
So, Ioannis has done a successful release. In order to change Luciano's -1 to a 1 we need to
get a committer proposed from someone other than me. That could take a long time. Either I
close the vote now and take it to @general (with Luciano's -1 and Ennis's +0) or I cancel
the vote and we wait. I'll remind this list that we just sat through another 6+ day release
which could have been done in 1/2 that time if we were TLP. For me, I don't see any value
in staying in Incubator. I'd like to take the vote to @general but I'm concerned about our
success given the +0 and -1 from two mentors.

I'd appreciate everyone's thoughts.

-JZ