curator-dev mailing list archives

From evaristojo...@yahoo.es
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Curator as an Apache Top Level Project
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 19:39:43 GMT
+1

Enviado desde mi iPad

El 28/08/2013, a las 19:47, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> escribió:

> The vote is on!
>
> -Jordan
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com>
>> Subject: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Curator as an Apache Top Level Project
>> Date: August 28, 2013 10:44:10 AM PDT
>> To: "general@incubator.apache.org" <general@incubator.apache.org>
>>
>> This message is opening a VOTE to graduate the Apache Curator podling from the Apache
Incubator as an Apache Top Level Project.

>> Apache Curator entered the Incubator in April of 2013. We have made significant progress
with the project since moving to Apache. We currently have 4 committers listed on our status
page [1] including 2 who were accepted after the podling was formed.  A VOTE was held on the
curator-dev group with 8 binding +1 and 2 non-binding +1 votes for graduation [2]. A VOTE
was also held to adopt the graduation resolution (below) with 7 +1 votes for acceptance [3].
According to Ohloh, Curator has a "large, active development team" [4].

>> During incubation, Curator:
>> * Produced 4 releases
>> * Added 2 new Committer/PPMC members and showed constant community activities
>> * Cleared IP on code
>> * Developed roadmap(s) for major and minor releases in a community process [5]
>> * Established that Apache Curator is a suitable name [6]
>> * Showed that its community is active, healthy, and growing and has demonstrated
the ability to self-govern using accepted Apache practices