curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject [VOTE] Graduate Curator from Apache Incubator
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 17:15:25 GMT
The Apache Curator project entered the Incubator in March of 2013. Since then we have added
two new committers/PPMC members from diverse organizations. The codebase has steadily grown
and we have made three releases following the ASF policies and guidelines. Thanks to the excellent
mentorship we have received through this period we have learned to self-govern and grow our
community using accepted Apache practices. Curator continues to attract interest from contributors
and users across the world. Given these milestones, I strongly feel that Curator is ready
to graduate from the Incubator.

The first step towards graduation is to vote as a community that Curator is ready to graduate.
If the vote is successful, we will draft a board resolution proposal and call a vote on the
general Incubator list. The complete graduation process is described below [1].

Please cast your votes:

[  ]  +1 Graduate Curator from Incubator
[  ]  +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Curator
[  ]  -1 Reject graduation of Curator from Incubator

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

Thank you,

Jordan (this email serves as a +1 from me)