curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 23:15:39 GMT
OK - I didn't understand the need. Here they are:

Jordan Zimmerman - Riot Games (starting next week)
Jay Zarfoss - Netflix
Eric Tschetter - Metamarkets
Ioannis Canellos - Red Hat

On Jul 22, 2013, at 4:11 PM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:

> I highlighted this requirement earlier in the thread, but I didn't see
> a direct answer. Rather than have me dig through the links please just
> list the affiliations for each committer in this thread. After which I
> will vote on the graduation proposal. Thanks.
>
>> Keep in mind these are the minimums:
>> http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Minimum+Graduation+Requirements
>>
>> In particular "The project is not highly dependent on any single
>> contributor (there are at least 3 legally independent committers and
>> there is no single company or entity that is vital to the success of
>> the project)"
>
> Patrick
>
> On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Jordan Zimmerman
> <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
>> This is the team page:
>>
>>        http://curator.incubator.apache.org/team-list.html
>>
>> Ioannis still hasn't built the website with his change. Ioannis - please do this
ASAP.

>> The team list page is built automatically by Maven/Doxia. It doesn't show affiliations,
but that shouldn't be necessary as committers can put links to their home pages, etc.

>> -Jordan
>>
>> On Jul 22, 2013, at 3:58 PM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> I still don't see it on the team page -- what are the affiliations
>>> (organization/company) of the four committers?
>>>
>>> Patrick

You can see the changes on the staging site:

they can get comfortable with Curator development. I think he's on vacation at the moment.