curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:04:35 GMT
Looks like they're using ZkClient. We could try to have them use the ZkClient bridge I wrote
or port to Curator.

-JZ

On Jul 17, 2013, at 12:59 PM, Ioannis Canellos <iocanel@gmail.com> wrote:

> Speaking about diversity... Have we explored the possibility of closer collaboration
with apache helix? I am wondering if this is something that could help both projects. Just
to clarify I am not talking about a merge, just collaboration.

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 17 Ιουλ 2013, at 21:12, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
>
>> I've ben trying to get more active committers. FYI - I'm leaving Netflix next week
so I imagine that Jay will become more active. Regardless, We have 3 active committers and
the +1 can be JayZ from Netflix. It seems reasonable to me.

>>> http://twitter.com/lresende1975