curator-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Curator 2.1.0-incubating
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 22:00:52 GMT
Jordan started the vote thread on general@ 5 days ago. He's gotten the
necessary +1's from the IPMC (at least 3 binding votes), and the 72hr
waiting period is over. So at this point he just needs to send the
result tally, stage the release artifacts, announce email, update web
pages, etc...
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#best-practice-incubator-release-vote
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#note-votes

fyi there's now a snazzy page to track rcs/voting, here:
http://people.apache.org/~brane/incubator/votes.html

Patrick