curator-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Curator 2.1.0-incubating
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 22:13:30 GMT
Right. First there's a min 72hrs vote on the dev@ list to let the
community decide if it's ready to go (PPMC votes are binding). Once
that is agreed to, and a min of 72 hrs pass, then a new vote thread is
started on general@incubator.apache.org. Once 3+ IPMC members have
signed off (total, votes during the initial dev@ vote by IPMC members
(typically mentors) count towards this total) and another min 72 hrs
pass the release is approved. See those two links for more details on
the mechanics.

Patrick