curator-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 23:11:18 GMT
I highlighted this requirement earlier in the thread, but I didn't see
a direct answer. Rather than have me dig through the links please just
list the affiliations for each committer in this thread. After which I
will vote on the graduation proposal. Thanks.

> Keep in mind these are the minimums:
> http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Minimum+Graduation+Requirements
>
> In particular "The project is not highly dependent on any single
> contributor (there are at least 3 legally independent committers and
> there is no single company or entity that is vital to the success of
> the project)"

Patrick

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Jordan Zimmerman
<jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
> This is the team page:
>
>         http://curator.incubator.apache.org/team-list.html
>
> Ioannis still hasn't built the website with his change. Ioannis - please do this ASAP.
>
> The team list page is built automatically by Maven/Doxia. It doesn't show affiliations,
but that shouldn't be necessary as committers can put links to their home pages, etc.

> -Jordan
>
> On Jul 22, 2013, at 3:58 PM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> I still don't see it on the team page -- what are the affiliations
>> (organization/company) of the four committers?
>>
>> Patrick
>>
>> On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Jordan Zimmerman
>> <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
>>> I pushed the change, but the incubator site hasn't rebuilt yet for some reason.
You can see the changes on the staging site:

>>> http://incubator.staging.apache.org/projects/curator.html
>>>
>>> -JZ

can get comfortable with Curator development. I think he's on vacation at the moment.