curator-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Curator from Apache Incubator
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 20:03:33 GMT
I would have to vote -0, based on the fact that I would have liked to wait
a bit longer for a larger set of committers. Though, there is definitely
good progress in terms of diversification though and graduation goals.

Looking at the recent commits, I can only see Jordan on commits on core
pieces (except for build and documentation issues), and I fear only time
will tell whether the project is truly not-dependent on a single committer.

Enis