curator-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2013 15:18:40 GMT
On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 10:29 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <
jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> I see other projects that do not follow this:
>
> * http://incubator.apache.org/projects/drill.html
> * http://incubator.apache.org/projects/npanday.html

That's why they are in incubation for a long time.

> It's odd to maintain two lists of the same info. Why is this necessary?
> The website has accurate info. A link should be sufficient.

During Incubation, the project status page is where all the official
information of a podling is available. Not having it there will most likely
delay your graduation vote when IPMCs look into the status of the project
and don't see all the info there. We are not trying to make things
difficult, but trying to help and make a smooth graduation vote.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende