curator-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:09:26 GMT
On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 11:04 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <
jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> > >Ensure Mentors and IPMC have no remaining issues
> > Mentors, please let us know if you have any remaining issues.
> I haven't heard anything. So, assuming there are no issues, are we ready
> to proceed towards graduation?
>
> -JZ

IMHO, Curator has only 3 active committers, which means, if anyone is busy,
sick, or for some reason can't contribute, the project won't be able to
even  get releases out (as you need 3 +1). How does the PMC plan to
mitigate that if the project were a TLP today ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende