curator-dev mailing list archives

From Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Git workflow
Date Sun, 21 Jul 2013 09:28:21 GMT
Agree. Releasing directly from master is so much easier.

Since we are already using semantic versions, we may also want to create a
branch each time we advance a minor version, so that we can backport bug
fixes that are applicable to previous minor versions (e.g. we could use a
curator-2.0.x if we ever going to need a curator-2.0.2-incubating for bug
fixing).

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*