curator-dev mailing list archives

From Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for 2.2.0 release
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 16:17:46 GMT
I only tried manually uploading the artifact just to make sure that it was
not a maven misconfiguration and hoping that I would get a more meaningful
error.

In any case, the issue has been resolved and I am working now on the
release. In fact I've already uploaded the artifacts and close the repo.

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

**